Saturday, August 25, 2012

Long Time - No Blogging

It's been (what feels like) forever since I wrote a post...well not really it's been about a month folks. lol
I took a break to have time with my boys before they start school. It was a ton of work trying to
school shop, meet teachers, clean house, get organized and also we got a new puppy.
Man that little puppy is like having a kid....I never though it would be such a big responsibility.
No matter how many curse words I say in my head (and sometimes out loud) when he pees on the floor
I happen to be growing fond of our little puppy.

Meet Romeo!



I also made a few cakes and baked goodies for some family members with birthdays this month.
So dang was I busy these last couple of weeks. Here are a few of the cakes I made.

  

Oh yeah and did I mention I also decided to open an Etsy shop for my crafts. I'm still working on it so I will post about that as soon as possible.

TA-TA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment