Friday, April 27, 2012

Chocolate Dipped Fortune Cookies

It’s no secret but I sometimes have to bribe my kids in order to eat. Lol
Usually it’s with a yummy dessert that they can’t have until they eat most of their food.
Dang kids!!! I’m sure Nanny 911 wouldn't approve but I made some chocolate dipped fortune cookies. A little bribing never hurt nobody...haha 


Here I have:
  • 12/pack of fortune cookies
  • Sprinkles 
  • Ghirardelli white chocolate chips (1/3 of bag was used)
  • * You will also need a baking ban or plate lined with parchment to sit the cookies on after they are dipped.


I used two different kinds of sprinkles the one on the left has hearts so my boys refused to eat those "cuz their for girls" according to my little ones. Shoot more for me!!! =D

You melt the chocolate chips in a bowl in 30 sec intervals and mix with a spoon each time until chocolate is completely melted. Be careful not to overheat...you can prevent this by not heating the chocolate for more than 30 secs at a time.

Once your chocolate is ready to use go ahead and dip a fortune cookie in halfway. You can use the spoon if you would like to get more on.

Then just go ahead and dip it in your choice of sprinkles


Last step would be to put the pan in the freezer or fridge for a few minutes to harden the chocolate. Take them out and Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment